Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yay for Thursday

Thursday is my absolute favorite day of the week! Mainly because Chris comes home, but also because it means the weekend is right around the corner. :)
Well, this Thursday started off GREAT! Zoe got up, dressed and ate breakfast with no whining. We were on time and not rushed at all. Then I pulled up into the parent parking lot at Faith and asked where was her backpack? Her response: "I don't know. You normally get it." I then realized I left her backpack (which contains her lunchbox, snack pack and folder) at home! I went ahead and dropped her off and then headed home to get her stuff. And to top it all off, my gas light came on on the way back to the house. Great! :) All is good now. Zoe has her stuff, and I was able to witness a little bit of my daughter's day in school. It was so cute seeing all these little 3 year olds paying attention to Mrs. Howard as she taught them about how water turns to ice when it gets super cold. And even more cute, to see their little hands pop up when she asked them a question. I also got a free spicy chicken biscuit meal (hashbrowns and drink included) from Chickfila. Yay me!





Last night Zoe wanted to play with my phone. She loves taking pictures and video with it. In 10 minutes she had managed to take 85 pictures of herself!





This one was my absolute favorite.





I liked this one too.





She grabbed my purse off the couch and started posing with it saying, "don't you just love my new purse mom?" Zoe could probably fit in that purse it's so big. But to answer your question Zo, yes I do just love it! :)




Tuesday night we got their acrobatics costume. It's definitely more cute in person. None of the pictures of Zoe turned out because she wouldn't be still.





I'm so glad they (and Stacy and I) get to experience all the excitement and fun together.





This picture makes me laugh. However, that night I did not find it funny at all that my child was so rambunctious and not cooperative. But as my sister reminded me, she is only 3.





I just love this girl!





And this girl.





Stacy and Zoe playing with my phone before dance.





These pictures make me smile and so deserved to be on my blog.





Especially this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment