Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday PawPaw

Last night we went to Longhorn for dinner to celebrate my father in law's birthday. When telling Zoe yesterday morning that I really wanted s cheeseburger she said "Momma let's just split a big cheeseburger instead of getting one for each of us and us not eating it all." And that's exactly what we did! :)


Zoe has becomes obsessed with taking pictures of herself with my phone. She got this bear from the treasure box at school. Her name is Pixie.


She also loves taking pictures of everyone else too. Here's one of SweetPea with Pixie.


Oh the things my child was saying at dinner. My favorite had to be when she looked at me and said, "Momma, I'm so depressed. Daddy didn't put ketchup on my hamburger."
Another funny thing she said was to Chris. "you're eating bread. Are you allergic to cats?" So random. The last one that sticks out in my mind was when she looked at Chris and said, " When Momma says hush, it means hush!" The things that child comes up with.


After dinner, Chris, Zoe and I treated SweetPea and Pawpaw to some frozen yogurt at Chill.


Zoe liked it.


Well, loved it I should say. But what kid wouldn't love chocolate ice cream with m&m's, white chocolate sprinkles and gummy bears!





We hope you had a wonderful birthday Pawpaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment