Monday, March 21, 2011

Glutton and Gluten Free Weekend

This past weekend was such a great weekend. We spent the entire weekend outside, and it was wonderful.
Friday night Chris and I had date night. We went and saw the movie Paul. It was hilarious.



Saturday we spent the day at our friends Justin and Alisa's house for their daughter Rian's 10th birthday.


Zoe had a blast.





The big boys decided to test the jumpy. They were out of breath about 10 minutes into it.


Alisa was snapping pictures and caught me playing with Chris's sunglasses.


When I say we spent the day there, I mean the entire day. We were there from noon to midnight! We stayed and watched the UFC. I do believe I laugh the hardest when I'm around this group (Justin, Alisa, Whitney, and Chris Newman)!
Sunday we got up and rode the Harley over to Fairhope for the Arts and Crafts Festival. Zoe kept calling it the Arts and Crafts vegetables. Ha!


Zoe wanted to get her face painted. We saw these little girls doing it. At first we tried to convince Zoe to wait so that we could take her to a more professional face painting booth, but really who cares right?! As long as Zoe was happy with the outcome who cares what it looked like.


Zoe loved her tiger face!


We were there for about 4 hours, and boy is my back burnt! Dumb mama forgot to put sunscreen on herself. oops. I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather as much as we did! Can't wait for next weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I enjoyed spending the weekend with yall. Cant wait to do it agian!

    ReplyDelete