
P.S. I had to post this pic on here because it's that dang funny :)

Dear Zoe, apparently you are in need of a vacation. Yesterday you were very emotional (pretty much all day), didn't sleep very well last night (you told me this morning you had a dream about Jesus. He carried you on His shoulders to a castle where you met a mouse and a gorilla. Oh and there were soldiers too... I believe you because I woke up in the middle of the night to you calling out in your sleep about that gorilla!), and then this morning you were very clingy. Don't worry baby, 3 more days and then you are on Spring Break!!! P.S. I really enjoyed playing with you and your castles last night.


Dear Chris, can you please make the week hurry up so you can come home already? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment