Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Letters

Dear my partner in life, thank you so much for taking Zoe for a few days so that I get a break. I needed it, but I think I'm ready for y'all to come home. :) I love you so much. I hope you know what an awesome husband and father you are. If you don't, then I'm not doing my job in telling you! Honey, YOU ROCK!!!


(this is one of my all time favorite pics of us!)
Dear Zoe, I MISS you like CRAZY! I know you are having a blast with your dad, but it warms my heart to hear you say that you miss me too. I love you!


Dear Jamie and Ariel, thanks for loving me and being my BESTEST friends! I love you both! This is the pic I was talking about tonight at dinner. 7 years later and we look 10x better! Didn't think that was possible. :)


Dear Jamie, I can't wait to wear my flower dress, pink go-go boots and bee-hive next year! :) (oh, and to fist pump Ariel, our own Black Panther.) Dear Ariel, I'll have that bottle of wine ready Friday for some GREAT news! He's in my prayers. I love you. ;) Dear Earth Day, I'm ready to take my girl to the movies to see the Disney's African Cats!! Come on Friday!!!! Dear Chris, is it Thursday yet? I miss y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment