Thursday, April 21, 2011

Water with lemon

My family is home!!! Yay!!! I've missed them oh so much. They got back just in time to meet me for lunch. We went and ate Mexican at San Miguel's, where we had a HORRIBLE waitress. I mean she forgot the cheese dip and sour cream! I seriously don't think we'll be going back anytime soon. I prefer Moe's over San Miguel's any day! (I know Moe's is really Tex-Mex, but their Billy Barou is the BOMB.)




Whenever we go eat, Zoe mostly orders water with lemon to drink. Today was no different. :) Man, I love her!



I love this stink butt too. He HATES Mexican, so he didn't order anything. Thanks honey for taking one for the team. Your wife and daughter appreciate it. :)



Today is Granny's (Chris's grandmother) birthday! Happy Birthday Granny!!! We love you so very much. We're celebrating with dinner tonight at Shogun. I'm excited! I love their yum-yum sauce. It is by far the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment