
My dates!

After work, I met Chris and Zoe at the movies. We watched Rio. It was ok. We went and ate pizza at Doughboy's Pizza after the movie. They have the best pizza!

Here we are pretending to be a moose. :)

Zoe watching Tangled on the iPad. I love to hear her sing "Mother Knows Best."

Chris pretending to be a walrus. Ha!

The dinner and movie must have wore them out!
Saturday morning we ran a few errands before we headed over to Mason's birthday party. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but we had a lot of fun. Zoe went home with Jerri Lynn, and we went over to Justin and Alisa's for a much needed "adult" night!

My husband has the best fashion sense, doesn't he?

He cracked himself up! (And everyone else too!!) Justin fired up his smoker and smoked brisket, Boston butts, and ribs. It was all so good!

Sunday we headed over to Fairhope. Chris got in some Seamok (I think I spelled that correctly) training


while Zoe played in the sand. I do believe Fairhope is Heaven to Zoe. It had her two favorite things: sand and swings!

Zoe and Allerick playing in the sand.


We then had a picnic. It was such a great, relaxing day. This week is Zoe's spring break. Unfortunately I couldn't take off, but I am looking forward to sleeping in an extra hour this week! :)
looks like a happy weekend! When I was a child my parents took me and my brother to Fairhope beach we swam and picniked, we had great times and good memories. I am so glad that it is still a good family place for my greaat grand daughter and her wonderful parents!
ReplyDeletelove. granny