Monday, May 16, 2011

4 Hour Body

Last week I mentioned that we were going to try the 4 hour body diet-workout. Well it lasted 5 days. Actually it lasted 5 days for Chris. I cheated pretty much everyday. Any diet that requires me to stay away from carbs is STUPID in my opinion. I was starving at the end of the day and snapping at my husband and child. Which in my opinion is not worth it since my goal is not to lose weight but tone up. So to get me motivated, Chris bought me a Schwinn air-dyne.


I LOVE it! I've used it twice; last Thursday night (the night I got it) and tonight. It makes me break a sweat, so I feel like I'm making progress. Thanks honey! :) Last week I worked out 3 days, so that's definitely a move in the right direction since I've never worked out a day in my life. As far as diet goes, screw it. :) At least for me. I mean we eat pretty healthy for the most part: no fried foods, lots of fruits and vegetables (mostly organic). So I think I'll stick to that and just incorporate some exercise. Chris had always been good about working out. I wish I had his determination. But overall, I'm pretty proud of myself so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment