
We definitely got pretty lucky by getting the best teacher on the planet, Mrs. Howard. I wish Mrs. Howard could just move on up to K4 and be Zoe's teacher.

Zoe has learned so much in these last 9 months. She writes so well and is learning how to read. She's also developed such great social skills. I'm a firm believer in preschool. It truly does give them an advantage.

We are so proud of our girl.



She got the best listener award! I hope Zoe always respects her teachers by listening to them and following their guidance.

I also hope that she always enjoys school and learning.


I'm sad that this school year is over. It went by way too fast. Tonight is also the last night of dance. Her recital is next Saturday. I'm looking forward to having my Tuesday nights back, but I am going to miss the weekly chats with my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment