Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yay Alexis!!!

My sweet, beautiful baby niece is graduating high school today!


Ally,

I'm so proud of you. Graduating high school is a huge accomplishment. A chapter in your life is over, but a new one awaits you in just a few short months. Enjoy this summer. Don't rush it. You're only this age once, so enjoy. :) In the fall you will be in COLLEGE! Holy cow where has the time gone. I look at you and realize that before I know it, we will be celebrating Zoe's graduation. Yes, that is 14 years from now, but ask your mom, it will be here before we know it.


I love you Ally more than you will ever know. We formed a very special bond that summer 15 years ago and for that I am eternally grateful. :) I'm also very thankful for the bond you have developed with Zoe. To know you love her as much as I love you makes me smile. You are my favorite! Have fun today and enjoy every moment of it. Today is all about you!

P,S my word for the day is enjoy. I've said it 100 times in this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment