Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Weekend

We had a very nice weekend. I'm so ready for the next one. Only 4 more days! :) Friday night we didn't do anything. As a matter of fact, I was in a horrible mood and my poor husband got the brunt of it. Good thing he's tough. Saturday morning I had a hair appointment, and then that afternoon we headed to Biloxi for Blood & Sand 9.





Zoe practicing her arm bar on her daddy.


Yea, he tapped out. Sissy!

Chris is the MC for FFI who promotes mma fights in Mississippi. He's been doing it for 3 1/2 years now, and we absolutely LOVE it. (Zoe included)


Me and my girl before the fights.




We watch most of the fights, but some are just so boring that we entertain ourselves.






Zoe is so awesome at these events. They start at 7 (we're usually there by 5:30) and don't end until after 10. The ones Saturday night lasted until 11:30. She gave up during the main event and fell asleep in my lap.
Yesterday was Mother's Day, and we spent it at the beach. The water was actually warm enough to play in. (Not that that has ever stopped my child. Ha!)



These two were wore the slap out! :)

So Chris and I have decided to get in shape. Oh what fun! :) He's been working out for about 2 weeks now, and I started today. I got up at 4 (yep as in a to the m) and did about 10 minutes of warm ups and 20 minutes of P90x ab workout. I plan on working out 3 days a week. We're also starting the 4 hour body plan. I haven't finished reading the book yet (so don't take the iPad Christopher), but I get the jest of it. Basically for 6 days you only eat meat, vegetables, nuts and drink lots of water. No carbs at all! (This will be my weakness.) It doesn't even want you eating fruit because of the sugar in it. On the 7th day, you eat and drink whatever you want. Saturday will be our cheat day.

Not sure what Chris has eaten today, but so far I've had 3 hard boiled egg whites, some almonds and of course water. For lunch, I plan on getting a chicken salad from chickfila with light ranch dressing. I'm documenting so that I'll stick with it.) Dinner will be either rotisserie chicken with some sort of vegetable or fish with some sort of vegetable. Let's see how long this lasts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment