Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good for free!

This post is just going to be a bunch of random stuff. We've not had much going on this week. I did want to document that Zoe knows her phone number by heart! We are working on her address now. She's got the street name, city, and state down. We're now focusing on the number part.

I'm very thankful God protected my niece Alexis the other night and kept her safe. I love her dearly.


Father's Day is this weekend. I am very blessed to be raised by a wonderful father, to have married a man that is a wonderful father, and to have a wonderful father in law.

My brother and his family are moving to Arizona this weekend. (They left today.) We are going to miss them. I hope they like it out there.

I think my husband should take me on a date tomorrow night to go see the Green Lantern. Hint. Hint. He reads this blog. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love a random post...have enjoyed reading your blog...and getting to know you...

    ReplyDelete