
This week has been pretty uneventful. Just trying to get back into a routine. Zoe started summer camp this week, and went on her first field trip! She even rode a school bus.

She was really excited about that according to Ally. For their first field trip, they went to a farm. Zoe had a blast!

(Pictures were taken with Ally's iPhone so sorry about the quality. Plus this one I zoomed in so it's even worse.)
Chris went out of town yesterday. You would think last night I would have had difficulty sleeping, but I was asleep by 9:00!
Tonight (or last night now I guess) Zoe and I just played with her toys,

ate pizza, and watched cartoons.

Time got away from us, but somehow we managed to get in bed by 8:30 (Zoe's summer bedtime.) When Chris is out of town, I let her sleep in the bed with me. We like to snuggle.

10 minutes of snuggling and she's out like a light.

Now somehow she's managed to have her feet on the pillow and her head is where her feet should be. Makes me want to rethink letting her sleep with me when Chris is gone... Our king size bed just isn't big enough for Zoe Grace and another person. But I do enough that snuggle time.
What adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteCxx