Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Smoky Mountains Day 3

Day 3 was such a fantastic day! We spent the morning riding horses, ate lunch at the Smoky Mountain Brewery, then tubed down Little River in Townsend.


Zoe loved horseback riding. She talked the entire time she was on the horse. Their horse's name was Cherokee, and she must have said it a bazillion times!


Our cameras are not waterproof, so I don't have any pictures of us tubing. We had a blast though! Chris, Zoe, and I liked it so much, we did it twice. Remember when Zoe got a tick behind her ear, and I freaked out a little. Well, while floating down the river, a LEACH decides my blood taste good! My wonderful husband was able to get it off of me quickly! After tubing, we went back to the cabin and ate a wonderful dinner of ribeye steaks, mashed potatos, and green beans! A perfect ending to a perfect day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment