I love Cade's Cove. It's so beautiful, especially from the back of a motorcycle.
Zoë took this picture of her daddy running to her. She took a few of the ones below as well. She LOVES to take pictures.
She took this one. She loved this make shift bear. (It's a mask and a sweatshirt). She also happened to get her Sweetpea and Daddy in the picture too.
I love my girl!Such a scary bear!
Told you she loved this bear. :)
She also loved these moccassins of hers. She took about 20 pictures of these shoes. She wore them EVERYDAY!
Taking a picture of her goofy parents.
So, the entire time we were riding through Cade's Cove (and pretty much the entire time we are riding anywhere), I look for any type of wildlife especially BEARS.
We came across this bear cub on our way out of Cade's Cove! I was so excited until I started thinking about the momma bear that was more than likely not that far away. One of my favorite things to do in the mountains is to go over the mountain. It's so beautiful!
We stopped in Cherokee to eat some lunch, cool down, and goof off.
Stretching her legs to get ready for her hike to Minga Falls.
Chris, Zoë, and Shelby decided to cross the fallen down trees and river rocks and climb up the waterfall.
The beautiful Minga Falls.
Stay tuned for Day 3.
Oooh! I can't wait! Hurry up and post it! This is such a cool idea.
ReplyDelete