
We went there last night and created a monster. Zoe named her Ruby. It's got all sorts of games for kids to do. We spent 30 minutes on it last night, and an hour tonight. It's great time spent with my girl.

We also have goofed off on the couch and took some pictures.

I'm so proud of my girl. She knows her address by heart! She's known her phone number for a few months now. She also knows what number to call if we need the police. She's so smart.

Now I must somehow pull her away from the computer so that she can get a bath and get ready for bed. I have some laundry and cleaning to do so that I can start packing. I'm very excited about this weekend. :)

Rian loves Moshi monsters! She plays it all the time. Maybe her and Zoe can be friends on there.
ReplyDelete