Thursday, June 30, 2011

Snuggle Buddy

Since birth Zoe has always slept in her own bed. When we converted her crib to the toddler bed, it was a tad bit difficult to keep her in it at night. Most nights she would sleep the entire night in her bed, but there were some when she would end up in ours.


About a year ago, we converted her toddler bed into a full size bed. She's very good about sleeping in it. But the nights Chris is out of town, she sleeps with me. Around 8:30 (her summer bedtime) I tell her it's time to go to bed, and she looks at me and asks, "we gonna be snuggle buddies?" Well, duh! :)
I normally lay down with her, and she gives me all her love. This is my favorite part of the day. I always lay down with the intentions of getting up once she is asleep to do a few things around the house, but that rarely ever happens. Looks like my summer bedtime during the week is 8:30 too. Ha! She always starts out sleeping in the bed like a normal person, but my crazy sleeper never stays that way. This morning this is how I found her when I got up.


I do love my snuggle buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment