Sunday, July 3, 2011

I was walking in Memphis

For the fourth, Chris, Zoe, and I took advantage of the 3 day weekend and took a mini-vacation to Memphis.


Family from Pennsylvania met us there. Zoe was attached to Jenna and Sara all weekend long!



We started our weekend by going to the Memphis Zoo. As soon as we walked in the zoo, she saw face painting and had to do it.



And of course she picked out the Hello Kitty one. :)



We will definitely be back.


I mean they had polar bears!





Zoe really enjoyed it!




Sunday we went to Graceland. It was amazing!!! I love all things Elvis Presley, so I was in heaven.


As soon as I saw this street sign I started to get giddy!



I left my good camera at home, so some of my pictures are not that great. But thank goodness, I had my phone. ;) You walk through a gift shop before getting on a shuttle bus that actually takes you up to Graceland.



I might have a future Elvis fan on my hands. Her Granny and Sweet Pea would be so proud. :)


I have tons of pictures from the house and the other exhibits we went and saw, but this post is long enough so they'll just have to wait. :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I think your next trip should be just a bit further north...Pittsburgh!! We've got polar bears, too!

    ReplyDelete