Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Weekend in IPhone Pictures

Thursday night Chris and I went and watched the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter movie. To kill time before the movie, we decided to go ahead to the movie theater and watch Part 1. I'm glad we did because not only did it refresh our memories, but we also didn't have to move theaters and deal with the crowd.


We even got special Harry Potter 3D glasses. I know, we are such nerds. :)


My sister Stacy kept Zoë Thursday night and Friday. Zoë and Bailey had tons of fun.


Saturday morning we all 3 had haircut appointments. While Chris got his hair cut, Zoë and walked around the mall. Of course she had to ride the carousel.





After our haircuts, we headed across the bay so Zoë could build a bear.


She chose a very pretty purple bear. After Build a Bear and lunch at Moe's, we went and saw Winnie the Pooh. It was very old school Pooh. I loved it.


The day apparently wore my child out.


Saturday night, Chris's parents brought over all the fixings for banana splits! Doesn't it look delicious?!


Sunday morning was spent laying around the house


and playing with toys. Zoë and I were perfectly content, but Chris said he was getting suicidal just staying around the house. So off we went to go get some lunch and then to Sams and Best Buy (our 2 go to places when there is nothing else to do)


We went and ate Mexican. I think this was Chris's way of saying thanks for getting out of the house because he hates Mexican food.



My love! (And in case you were wondering, this is what I look like with absolutely no make up on and unwashed hair. A little scary.)



Chris and Zoë really want a 3D tv... Um your wrong brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment