
I think we actually found the perfect time to go: early Saturday morning! It was not crowded at all. I was very shocked!

The girls played and played.

And so did we! I enjoyed playing some games more than Zoë.
They for a couple of hours, ate pizza, and then played some more. We left around noon, just as the place was starting to get crowded. Perfect timing! Afterwards, Zoë and I ran a few errands. She is all set for school! I cannot believe she'll be starting K4 in 2 weeks. Craziness!!!

Saturday evening we went to my parents house to visit. Zoë loves their dog Oliver.
This morning was spent cleaning a much neglected house and laundry. It is so much more fun cleaning when your 4 old helps. lol!

Chris is in St Mary's GA for a Seamok convention, and we miss him terribly! Honey, I know you are having fun, but hurry home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment