Monday, July 25, 2011

Seamok

Chris has been involved with Seamok (Filipines martial arts) for about 6 months now and really enjoys it. This past weekend he went to a convention of sorts in St Marys GA. He now holds the record for the fastest guy to get Level 1 certified. His instructor Chris Gaunkel previously held the record. At the end of the convention, Gaunkel was demonstrating a few more moves and of course using Chris as a test dummy so to speak.


Well, Gaunkel's elbow caught Chris's eye leaving him with 2 deep gashes and a black eye.


He needed a few stitches. I personally think it was done on purpose. I mean Chris did beat out Gaunkel's record. Just kidding. Chris was laying on a mat when usually he's flat on the ground, and I think Gaunkel just misjudged where Chris was and should have been.


He says it looks a lot better this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment