
Saturday we had a couple of birthday parties to go to. Zoë was so excited about Parker's party. She was having so much fun that 3 hours later she did not want to leave! We will definitely have to have some play dates outside of school/summer camp and dance classes.

Saturday evening we went to our friends' Rick and Meme's little girl Molly's birthday. I left my phone (which has been my camera lately) at home so I didn't get any pictures. It was an "under the sea" party. It was all so cute, and the food was delicious. We had a blast!

Saturday we also tried out the Hungry Owl. We went at a very odd time so the wait wasn't bad. The food was pretty good too. We will definitely eat there again.

Sunday we got up early and rode over to Big Kahunas waterpark for the day. We ate at our favorite breakfast place in Destin, The Doughnut Hole. The food is amazing. I didn't get any pictures because I was having to much fun swimming and riding down slides with my girl!
After the waterpark, we went to Destin Commons to look for Zoë some Keen sandals. They didn't have her size, but we did find out that they do make the 5 finger shoes in her size!

They didn't have the color (purple and pink, shocker!) she wanted in stock, but I plan on ordering them from Vibram's website.

We then ate an early dinner at Jim N Nick's BBQ before heading home. I'm sad to see the weekend go, but I'm looking forward to this coming up week and weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment