Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF

Of course I'm glad it's Friday because that means at 5:00 today I get 2 full days with the people I love most in this world, but I'm also glad it's Friday because Zoë comes home today! She's been at her grandparents' house since Tuesday, and I miss that pretty face.


She's had a blast I'm sure. Swinging and playing with Noah and Mitchell at the office.


And I've enjoyed 2 nights all to myself. I actually read an entire book in those 2 days. :) Chris and I even went for a ride last night. No destination. Those are my favorite kinda of rides.
I like having a little break now and then but I need my girl back.
I miss that pretty face.


We've got a pretty busy, but fun, Saturday with a couple of birthday parties to go to.


Sunday I'm not so sure what the plans are but I think water and sunshine might be in the mix. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment