
We went and saw Smurfs the other night, and we all loved it.

Chris didn't want us to take a picture together.

But we managed to get a pretty good one. :-)

So did they.

Zoë wanted to go spend the weekend with Shelby since she is home for a few days, so last night Chris and I went to see The Change Up. It was HILARIOUS!!! Then this morning, I had the crazy idea to get up with my husband and go work out. We got up at 5 am (yea, you read that right. He's very dedicated to his fitness.) I did a 5 sequences of burning 10 calories on the airdyne, 20 squats and crunches, then a 30 second plank in a gym with no AC, just a big industrial fan. I was dying. I plan on doing that little work out every day.

We then had to go pick up this poor guy from the vet. He had an ulcerative tumor rupture, so Friday morning Chris dropped him off at TLC out in Semmes. They had to do a pretty evasive surgery to remove all of the tumor. TLC is definitely the best veterinary clinic in the Mobile area. Dr. Leonard called about an hour ago to check on Bullet and told Chris she would call again tomorrow. We take Bullet back on Monday for a check up. Poor baby has to be confined and wear the cone for 2 weeks! His sister is not happy that they are separated. She's been howling all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment