Monday, August 8, 2011

Growing up too fast

Today Zoë starts K4! I cannot believe she's old enough to be in K4 already. I love this age, just as I have loved every stage she's been in, but it's days like today that make me so sad that my baby is growing up, at lightening speed I might add.



As we were leaving Faith this morning and walking by the little kids at the daycare (1-2 year olds) who were outside playing, Chris made a comment about how Zoë's grown up at that school and so fast too. She'll be graduating from there before we know it!


We're very excited about this school year. Zoë learned so much last year that I can only imagine what all she's going to learn this year. I'm also thinking we are just going to love Mrs. Briley!


Today was just an hour orientation for the students, but they had to go in full uniform so I couldn't pass up the photo op.


Tomorrow is her first full day. She has a few friends in her class that were in her K3 class last year. When I told Zoë that there will be lots of new kids in her class, she said, "that's ok momma. I KNOW everybody." My little social butterfly. :)


Update on Bullet: he had a pretty good weekend. He is miserable being confined to the hallway and Zoë's bathroom. He just wants to be outside.


And he hates that cone on his head. He's getting accustomed to it though, and has really mastered backing up out of the bathroom and into the hall.


He pretty much is either whining or sleeping. Chris took him to the vet today for a checkup, and they said he looks good. They're keeping him a few hours to wash and examine the wound. They wanted us to bring him back up on a daily basis, but that's just not feasible with our schedules (plus it puts a lot on me), so Chris just told them to keep him for the week. Makes the mornings a little less stressful for this momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment