We had a pretty nice weekend. It ended up being a 3 day weekend for me because I was diagnosed with pink eye AGAIN! This is the 3rd time in a year. It's crazy! I spent most of Friday doing housework and listening to a book on my IPhone.

Friday evening my Bullet came home.

Bullet was so excited to be home. I cannot express enough how grateful we are to TLC Veterinary Clinic! They went above and beyond for our boy.

Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Zoë's school friends.

Zoë and Parker rode this train for an hour! I might be exaggerating, but not by much.
After the party, we went swimming at Parker's house. We had such a great time hanging out with Todd and Melissa, and I know our girls enjoyed it. I think we might have wore out our welcome though. We didn't leave until 11 that night!
On a completely random note, I'm beginning to start Christmas shopping. I started about this time last year and was done by Veterans Day. I haven't actually bought anything yet, but I've got a few carts saved on various websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment