Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What we've been up to...

Not much has been going on this week. I've been pretty useless as a matter of fact.


But we have been spending most of our evenings playing with our Smurf toys


and playing dress up.

Overall, very nice evenings. Once Zoë goes to bed instead of doing any type of housework (that desperately needs to be done), I've been on the computer talking with our Disney travel agent.


Yep! We're planning our yearly trip to our FAVORITE place on Earth. I'm so excited!!! By going through our travel agent Mindy at Pixie Vacations, we've managed to get the Disney Dining plan free even though it's not being offered when we plan on going. I'm not sure how I'm going to like this plan. A part of me already hates it. I've just been so spoiled with the Deluxe Dinning Plan that I think we're going to starve. But as Chris pointed out, it is free.



Also, my girl tied her shoe this morning!!! We've been practicing for a week now, and I think she's got it! :) She was so excited, she wanted me to take her picture and send it to her daddy!!!



I'm so proud of my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment