Friday, September 16, 2011

Homecoming Week

This week has been Homecoming week at Faith Academy. Zoë participated most days but some were just too difficult to do for a 4 year old (i.e Geek Day). They still have to wear their uniform and just accessorize.




Monday was Red, White, and Blue day. She had on a red, white, and blue bow which is not visible in this picture. :( I found out at the Open House that night that she could have worn any type of shirt over her uniform that went with the theme even though the letter that was sent home said that the only alteration to the uniform would be this year's Homecoming Shirt. (I'll have a better picture of the shirt later on.)



Tuesday was Fairytale day. Zoë went as Rapunzel. (Parker did too! I'm going to start calling them the Bobbsey Twins. lol)



Zoë loved that she could turn her flower bow on and off. I'm sure Mrs. Briley did too.

Wednesday and Thursday she didn't dress up. Wednesday was Geek Day, and Thursday was What I want to be when I grow up day. She says she's going to be a princess. Oh, to be 4 again. :)


Today is Spirit Day. They get to wear their Homecoming shirts, jeans, and regular shoes.




Well for my girl the 5 finger shoes are regular shoes. :) I was a little nervous about putting them on her thinking it would take FOREVER, boy was I wrong. She did it all by herself and faster than when she puts her other shoes! Her daddy would be so proud.



My sassy child!



The back of her shirt.


She's so excited about getting her spirit stickers (temporary tattoos.) Have a fun day Zoë!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment