
I really cannot fathom how Thursday night was the first time for me to experience the greatness that is the Molly Ringwalds!!! I'm a HUGE 80's music fan, and they are the epitome of 80's music.

And who better to jam out to some of my all time favorite songs with then one of my great friends Alisa.

I just love her and everything about her. :) Thanks for paying attention to ME girl.

Notice my big cheesy grin. I was definitely in my element (plus a few beers lol).
They even sang to me. Hahaha! (My middle name is Eileen.)
And of course we had to get pictures with the band.

I want a Devo hat so bad! Alisa, we should so go as Devo for Halloween!!!



It was amazing! I've been jamming to their CD on my iPod ever since.
Sounds like a blast. Never heard of the Molly Ringwalds before now.
ReplyDelete