Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Parties!


Well, this weekend was full of adult Halloween parties. We had a blast! Friday night we went to a little get together at Bob and Darlene's.


Chris did my mask. I got so many compliments. I was the dd Friday night. Chris became bff's with a huge bottle of Grey Goose and our bathroom and kitchen floor. Luckily for him, he got it all out of his system that night and felt fine Saturday.

Saturday night was the Inca Halloween Party. Chris was the dd that night. I knew I didn't want to feel awful on Sunday, so I stuck to Corona and did a few shots.


Chris's Spartan costume was awesome! I do believe the Vibrams made the outfit.


And of course, I was Batgirl. Chris did my makeup again. I like this mask better.


Justin's costume rocked too! He was a pharaoh.


These two spent 3 weekends making their swords for their outfits. They looked really good.


I was having fun playing before we headed out.





The Hottest Couple!





I had a lot of fun hanging out with Whitney, Chris Newman, Curtis, Leigh, and Justin. (sorry about the horrible picture quality.) I missed Alisa though!


I felt great Sunday, thank goodness!


Here's a preview of Zoë's Halloween costume. She makes a beautiful Jem!


I believe she could also pass as Lady Gaga! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment