Friday was Zoë's Fall Fling. I'm so glad Chris and I both got to spend the day with our girl!
Zoë's bff Parker is in Mrs. Jackson's class, so we didn't get to see much of them during the Fall Fling. I was able to get a quick picture of the girls before school though. I really hope they stay friends forever!
We're not able to put pictures of other kids on any social media site (I have Melissa's permission to put Parker and Evan on here and Facebook) so I had to play around and blur out the other kids faces.
It was actually pretty fun since I have a new laptop and all. :) Chris got a really good deal on a MacBook Pro, and he knew I've been wanting one for awhile now. Thanks honey! I love it!! Oh, and you too. :)
Our first thing to do was the hay ride across the parking lot (it's a really big parking lot) over to the big playground to the petting zoo.
Zoë was the first one brave enough to put the rooster on her shoulder. She LOVED it.
After the petting zoo, the kids rode the hayride back over to the field.
They had face painting. Yes, Chris did the face painting. If you're my friend on FB, then you can see he does a pretty good job.
They decorated picture frames.
And played on inflatables! I do believe the inflatables were Zoë's favorite. After a couple of hours of playing outside, we headed in for lunch and sno-cones. We dipped out of the fling a little early. Chris had to go visit a customer in Hattiesburg, and Zoë and I decided to tag along.







No comments:
Post a Comment