So Monday I went to the "real" eye doctor about my eye. Apparently my conjunctivitis is not bacterial to be treated with an antibiotic Urgent Care. It's viral and caused by an allergy. So I'm to put steroid drops and an allergy drop into them (yes both eyes) for 2 weeks. I was doing good for 2 days. I left my drops at home and about 20 minutes ago they started itching! And boy are they itching! It's driving me crazy.
Also on Monday, I got an email from Wal-Mart.com saying it's time to order Christmas cards. I order from there every year. Cute, cheap designs for a card people are going to end up throwing away after Christmas anyway. Perfect! I have about 6 that I like. I have to get on my computer at home so that I can play with pictures before I can really narrow it down.
Friday Bullet has to be taken to the vet. His cancer came back. He's being neutered. EVERYTHING is being removed. I just hope we don't have the same clotting issues as we had before.
Friday is also Zoë's Fall Fling at school. I'm going to have to black out the other kid faces from pictures before posting them on here or FB. School rules. So it might be a few weeks before I get around to writing about the Fall Fling.
I'm so excited about our upcoming Disney trip! Zoë and I talk about it every night. Last night while we were putting on her pjs, she noticed a Mickey Mouse fan that we bought 2 years ago on our trip to WDW for Shelby's graduation. I put new batteries in it, and she's been playing with it ever since. I wonder if we should bring it this December? I mean, it is Florida, so there is no telling what the weather is going to be like. Only 51 more days!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment