
Saturday we went to Seward Farms. We go every year. I guess you can call it a Fall tradition.

These girls have the best time together.





After spending the afternoon playing and running around, we went back to Todd and Melissa's for some chicken and sausage gumbo. It was DELICIOUS! I'm so glad Melissa sent some home with us because I plan on eating it for lunch tomorrow.

After dinner, the boys started watching the Bama game while we made pumpkin Rice Krispy treats. I had so much fun making these. I especially enjoyed eating them.


I'm pretty sure I ate 6 or 7 of them on my own!

While we finished watching the game, Zoë and Parker decided to put on their war paint and princesses dresses. Ha!

Sunday we met up with the Goff's at the Fair. I love these girls and their smiles. I hope they remain best friends forever.

These next couple of pictures of Zoë and Parker make me smile. The fun and excitement in their faces is priceless.





This last one is my absolute favorite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment