Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cooking

I love to cook. I mean serious LOVE it. I was probably a chef in my past life. It didn't come naturally to me. I admit, my husband ate crunchy spaghetti a few times when we first got married. But now, he's definitely living the life of being married to a gourmet chef. :)

My favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon is to get in my kitchen and prepare a pasta dish with a white cream sauce from scratch. (I haven't ventured out to making my own tomato sauce just yet.) I'm in the kitchen for hours, and I love every minute of it.
Well, I've somewhat become addicted to Pinterest (feel free to follow me) and have found tons of recipes. Tonight I actually tried one , and it was really good.


It's called Parmesan Spaghetti and was so easy to make. I'll definitely be making more meals that I found off of Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment