
This past weekend Chris and Zoë went to Biloxi for fights at the Treasure Bay Casino. I stayed home and enjoyed a nice glass of wine, my couch, and the television. :)

She got to sit ringside with her daddy and paw paw. They said she was wonderful!

On Sunday we went to a little party for our friends John and Gail. They recently got married! It was so much fun just hanging out with everyone.

Zoë enjoyed playing with her cousin Noah. She just LOVES Noah.

She was definitely worn out! Hahaha!

This picture cracks me up! This is the reaction I get when I tell my child it's time to get a bath and get ready for bed. She plays dead! She's so funny.

Last night was Red Carpet Week at dance. Zoë was Jem from Jem and the Holograms. It's an 80's cartoon that comes on the Hub. I loved Jem when I was Zoë's age, so I thinks it's neat that she does too. Parker was Carrie Underwood.

We got a pretty busy weekend coming up. We're going to the corn maze and the fair!! I'm so glad the weather has decided to turn Fall-like!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment