We did get some cute things. I really need to see what all I have before I buy anymore.
I got 2 of these pretty whimsical Christmas trees to go on my mantle. I really like them.
This really cute, bright sign is going to hang from my mirror that is over our fireplace. I originally was going to put it on the front door and hang my wreath on the mirror, but my wreath is way too big. Plus the colors in the sign go perfectly with my tree ornaments.
Can you believe that my child is 4 and a half and we are just now getting a plate and mug for Santa?! I got this set at Sams for $10! I think it's so cute. We can even leave him a little note. ;)
I've put these decorations out. Now all I have to do is wait on my husband to get up in the attic and get the rest of it down. He's off the day after Thanksgiving, so hopefully when I get home from work that evening, he'll have the tree up, and we can get started on decorating the inside and outside of the house. I LOVE this time of year!




No comments:
Post a Comment