
Tuesday night was Team Week at dance. Because her Aunt Shelby goes to Auburn, even though she blatantly cheers for Alabama, Zoë is obsessed with cheering for them too. I posted this picture on Facebook, and Shelby made the comment that she ruined a perfectly good kid. I can't help but laugh because I'm also contributing to her downfall by buying her the shirt. Haha!

Friends divided over this issue for sure!

My child posing for the camera. She's so funny!
Last night I had a little girls night. My in laws picked Zoë up from
school so that I could enjoy a little adult time with my friends. I'm so thankful for having such great friends! (new and old) And for such wonderful in laws that help me out while Chris is out of town!

Yesterday my sister in law experienced her first tornado! These are some pictures she sent to Chris of the trailer park she used to live in.

Notice the tree on top of the trailer! Thank goodness she is ok!
This is something I just always want to remember. I'm pretty sure I'll never forget, but it'll be nice to have to look back on. This morning while I was blow drying my hair, I hear Zoë calling for me from the bedroom. Some nights she sleeps with me when Chris is out of town. When I asked what she needed, she responded, "I need you to snuggle with me a little longer." Of course I got right back in the bed! I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment