
Saturday morning Zoë and I had a haircut appointment. We cut a good bit off of Zoë's hair and even put in a few layers. She looks so grown!

I also got mine cut. I had been thinking about cutting it short, but I really do like my hair longer and Chris didn't want me to cut it short. He actually just wanted me to get a trim. I ended up getting some bangs and more layers.

We left the mall around 11 and met Chris at the Blue Gill for some lunch. He had been playing Rugby that morning for the Battleship Rugby team. After lunch we went back to Battleship Park to watch some other teams play. It was like a tournament and even some of the colleges were there. We watched FL and LSU play and FSU and UT/Chattanooga play. Chris had another game at 3:30.

He looked pretty good all costumed up! LOL. He played really good too. I was very impressed. He got the ball and made it almost to the line to score before he got tackled. The whole time I was screaming, "GO!!!!" until he got tackled and all those men were on top of him. Then I screamed, "oh, please don't get hurt!"

Zoë really didn't watch the game, but she had a good time being outside and playing with Alaric and her adopted "big sister" Katlyn.

After a day of rugby, we came home and hung out with our friends' the Goffs. I made chicken and dumplings. The guys played video games and watched the UFC on FOX, the girls played hard, Melissa and I had a very nice visit, and Evan bounced around between the 3 groups.
Today we are just hanging around the house being lazy. Zoë's watching Angelina Ballerina and playing with paper, glue, tape, and crayons (could get messy), Chris is playing his new video game, and I'm about to go tackle the 5 loads of laundry on my bed. Hopefully, there are some good cooking shows on to keep me entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment