Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

Merry Christmas Eve!!! I really cannot believe it's already Christmas. This year has flown by. Since today is Christmas Eve, I decided to write a post just on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Last year we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and it was AWESOME! So, of course, we were going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! We rode the ferry boat over.
Chris's cousin Erin made Zoë a couple of shirts to wear on this trip. She made the blue shirt she wore to the Animal Kingdom. It had Cinderella's glass slipper on it and Zoë's name monogrammed on it. I don't think I got a good picture for the blog, but I posted one on Facebook. It was so cute! Zoë loved it. Another shirt Erin made was this Minnie Mouse shirt for Zoë to wear to the Christmas Party.
We got there before the party started (it's from 7-midnight), so while Chris managed to get us in to Tony's Town Square Restaurant (we couldn't get a reservation there for that night because it was booked), Jerri Lynn, Shelby, Zoë and I went to see the Princesses!

One of the cast members told me to come back after 7, so after we ate dinner we went back to see the Princesses. Well, there was a 50 minute wait and only a 15 minute wait to see Mickey and Minnie. So, we decided to go see Mickey and Minnie instead. If we would have waited in the Princesses line, we would have seen  Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, and a few other princesses and their princes. But I'm glad we went to see Minnie and Mickey.




Minnie Mouse got so excited when she saw she was on Zoë's shirt!




It was snowing on Main Street!


And the castle was absolutely breathtaking!


One of the pluses to going to the parties, is that the wait time for the rides is very short.

Zoë rode Space Mountain and loved every minute of it. I rode in the very first car. Now that's the only way to ride that ride!

We rode the Tea Cups. Chris made it go soooo fast!


Can you tell that she enjoyed it?!



We caught the last parade (they have 2).





I took a lot more pictures of the parade but these were the only ones that turned out. The rest were all blurry. It's hard to take a good picture of a moving subject.


Now this is a rare picture. It's not very often you can get a picture of the wicked stepmother, stepsisters, Cinderella and Christopher Charming!! I enjoyed the Christmas Party, but the Halloween Party is my favorite!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like SOOO much fun!!! I would LOVE to get to do something like that. Merry Christmas to you & your sweet family!! :)

    ReplyDelete