
This one is my ABSOLUTE favorite. They are trying to make me jealous. Hate to tell them, but it only makes me smile. I love these two so much!!!

One of our favorite things to do in the Big Easy is go to Cafe du Monde for some beignets.

They are so good!

And of course, we burn off the calories by taking a stroll through Jackson Square and down to the French Quarter.

Zoë made a penny souvenir. I've never let her do this before because to be honest I never have any change. But for some reason, that day I happened to have 51 cents in my jacket pocket. She chose a picture of the Cathedral. She was so excited when it spit out her smooshed penny. It was definitely worth doing.

And of course, we gotta try on the many different masks!

Once we got home, Zoë wanted to paint these little puppies she got from Santa at Chris's company's party. She sat at her table and painted for 2 and a half hours! She loved it. Hope everyone has a great week! Ours is pretty busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment