This weekend we headed to Louisiana to watch Chris play rugby in Baton Rouge. I got some pretty good shots, but these that follow are my favorite action shots.
Chris is the one with gray sleeves and black tights on.
I must have just been snapping away because they are play by play.
While Chris played on the field, his daughter played off the field.
In the dirt! :)
Zoë really enjoyed spending time with her Aunt Shelby this weekend. At one point, she told us she was going to go live with Shelby. Uh, I think not.
Zoë and her "big sister" Katlyn. This is a very good picture of both of them. I need to put in on Facebook and tag Katlyn in it.
After the rugby game (Mobile lost like 25-0, but that was better than the last time they played Baton Rouge when the score was like 80-0 ouch!), we drove down to New Orleans to spend the night so that we could go to the Aquarium today.
Zoë was the photographer in the picture above and a few below. I really like the above picture.
We hung out with the penguins for quite some time.
We even got to feed some parakeets!
My husband is apparently a parakeet whisperer because they would always land on his arm even though he didn't have any food!
No comments:
Post a Comment