Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekly Recap

Man this week has been crazy busy. I have not been home before 7 at all this week. Monday night I had a meeting after work. Tuesday night was dance night.


We are normally home at 7 on Tuesday night, but for some reason it took the McDonalds on Airport and Snow 20 minutes to make a 6 piece mighty kids meal. Needless to say I was livid and will not be going back to McDonalds. We are strictly going to be a Chickfila Tuesday night going group of girls.


Speaking of Chickfila, that's where we were last night. We met one of my high school friends Ashley and her daughter Addy for dinner. We definitely had a much better experience there!

I have a few errands to run this evening to get ready for a Mardi Gras ball we're going to tomorrow night. I can't wait to dance the night away to the Molly Ringwalds with my friends!! It's going to be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment