Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits


So Chris we've decided to switch Zoë's room and the game room. Zoë now gets a big, beautiful window, vaulted ceilings, and a nice big closet! Last night I spent the entire night moving her stuff from her old closet to her new one. That also means I moved a bunch of junk out of the new closet to the old one as well! I wish I would have taken a before picture, but I didn't so oh well.


Here is her new closet. I had to leave two huge storage containers in the far left corner because there is no room for them in the other closet, and I can't throw what's in them away. (It's a bunch of stuff my stuff from high school and college and stuff from Chris's Rhema days). All that's left to do is to clean the carpet and paint her walls.


Now the game room is a different story. We, mainly Chris, started wiring the surround sound, but came across some obstacles. Chris, of course, had to leave town to go to work, so we'll get it done eventually. Good thing Zoë's birthday party is NOT at the house this year.


I updated some frames the other day and came across this picture of me from one of my wedding showers 7 years ago. Looking at it, I was very excited to see the 3 deep set wrinkles on my forehead that I've been stressing about lately. If they were there at 22, then there is really nothing I can do about them. lol!


I think I'm aging quite nicely. :) I'm still going to continue to use my anti wrinkle cream and wrinkle filler. Gotta help with this aging process as much as I can. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment