We've had such a busy weekend. I'm so exhausted. Friday night we ordered Chinese food and hung out with our good friends.
Evan really amazed me with his football throwing skills.
Saturday we went to Mason's birthday party. Zoë had a blast on the big slide.
She wanted me to go down with her. So I did. Well, the first time we went she wanted to sit in my lap. The second time I said, "Hey Zo, lets race!" Well, we ended up colliding, and poor Zoë got one of those horrible plastic burns on her foot. She spent the night with her Sweet Pea Saturday night and quickly threw her momma under the bus saying it was my fault she got the burn because I wanted to race! lol!!
Cassie did an excellent job on Mason's cake! It was so cute.
After the party, we went to Longhorn to celebrate Chris's grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary GiGi and Grandpa! We love you both very much.
At the end of the dinner, we all were just busy taking all kinds of pictures. I wasn't happy with the way the above picture turned out, so I asked Chris to take another one.
And this is what I got. He says this is his sexy face! After dinner, Zoë went home with Sweet Pea and Paw Paw, so Chris and I met Todd and Melissa for drinks and a movie. We went and saw Cabin in the Woods. So not what I was expecting.
Friday Chris had mentioned switching Zoë's room and the game room. He even said he would paint Zoë's new room! This is HUGE!!! Well, Sunday we spent the afternoon moving furniture, toys, and all sorts of electronic devices.
Zoë enjoyed playing with all her toys before we moved them to her new room.
We made such a mess. We managed to get everything back into place, or at least out of the living room.
Poor Zoë is sleeping on a crib mattress because her bed has so much junk on it. Chris plans on painting next weekend, so there was no point hanging up her tv or any of her wall stuff. Luckily for us, she doesn't seem to mind.


















No comments:
Post a Comment