Friday, June 15, 2012

Flashback Friday and a recipe

I was browsing through some old pictures, and came across this one of Zoë 3 years ago this 4th of July.


I sure do miss those chunky cheeks.
I made these delicious enchiladas last night that I just had to share. :)


I got the recipe from the Campbell Soup ad in a magazine. I just altered it a little to our liking. This is a meal I will definitely make again. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1lb ground beef (I use 94 lean/ 6 fat ground sirloin.)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can retried beans
1 can Campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 packet Lipton Taco rice.
6 whole grain tortillas
1 can enchilada sauce.
Mexican blend cheese

Directions:
- Heat oven to 350. Brown meat in skillet (I ALWAYS season the meat. I use salt, pepper, and onion powder.) drain meat. Stir in taco seasoning, beans, soup, and cooked rice. (The rice takes 7 mins to cook, so cook while browning meat.)
-Divide mixture among 6 tortillas. This makes enough for 12, so freeze extra meat mixture for a meal later in the month. :) ) Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in baking dish. Poor enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. It is so fun to go back to our old pictures! Thanks for sharing on our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday”. Hope you come back next week. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flashback Friday and the recipe shared by you is mouthwatering. You have shpowna good recipe

    ReplyDelete