Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Condi Bash

Friday was a very lazy day. Well, for me anyway. Tam and Mike were in Party mode. They threw their annual Condi Bash on Saturday, so that Chris, Zoë, and I could meet some of the family.
So, while they were getting everything ready, Zoë and Nikko played in the yard and swam.
This picture makes me laugh. I had my camera zoomed in and was randomly snapping pictures of them climbing the tree, when I noticed Zoë was pretending to be a ZOMBIE! LOL!!!

We had beautiful weather all week, so of course, the day of the party it had to storm! It actually cooled everything down. 
There was excellent food,  music, and of course, KARAOKE! 


We had to catch a VERY early flight the next morning, so Zoë and I called it a night at around 10. Chris came in about 30 minutes later. The rest were still up when we got up to leave for the airport at 2am!  We had such a wonderful time visiting family in Pennsylvania. We can't wait for the next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment