
Yesterday afternoon my mom called wanting to get Zoë. My niece Phoenix is still in town and mom wanted to get Zoë and Bailey while she had Phoenix for a sleepover.

So, Chris and I decided to go on a date. :) I love date nights. We ate dinner at Foosackly's (fancy I know, but oh so delicious.), went to Target (to score some movie candy and water for the price of 1 water at the movie theater. Yes, we are those people.), and then watched Spiderman. It was a very good movie. I just LOVE Emma Stone.

Another thing I just LOVE is finding out about cute picture apps! Thanks to Sarah over at Life Sweet Life I have new ways of posting pictures! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
So after posting this blog, we decided to go ahead and list our house one more time! Our realtor hasn't even come out to our house yet to take pictures, and I'm already stressed out about it! LOL! I'm such a spaz!
No comments:
Post a Comment