Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day of Silence






Tomorrow I'm joining in on a day of silence from all social media to honor Matt Turner and lift up his wife Julee in prayer on a very difficult day. Julee is a blogger that I have followed for a few years now. I do not personally know her, but through blogging I feel like I do. Julie's husband Matt was killed in a car accident Saturday night. When I read about it through the blog world, my heart just broke for Julee and her precious 10 month old daughter Preslee. And ever since, I have prayed that God give Julee, and all of Matt's family and friends, strength and comfort in this difficult time. I plan on using the time that I use to check Facebook, Twitter, or even read or write a blog post, to pray for Julee, Preslee, and really for all of those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. I also want to ask all of you who read this blog to also pray for Julee and help lift her up. Especially tomorrow. Tomorrow is Matt's funeral. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment