We have been on the constant go all week. Not getting home until 8:00 or later is starting to get to me. I'm exhausted! I really don't have anything to exciting to talk about, but I do have a few pictures on my iPhone that I wanted to share.

Last Friday, Zoë got a thank you note in the mail from one of the WWII veterans that went on the Honor Flight in September. Her class at Faith made cute cards thanking these wonderful men for their service to our great country. When I read the card, I got all teary eyed.

At the end of last week Chris's great grandparents passed away. We spent Sunday up in Toxey with Chris's grandparents and family for the funeral service. On the way home, Chris and I decided to jam out to some "Call Me Maybe" (Zoë's favorite song at the moment). Apparently, our backseat passengers were not impressed. :)

Monday was a federal holiday which means no work for momma. So I went and had lunch with my girl. She was so excited, and to be honest, so was I!

Monday evening Zoë helped me cook dinner and do a few chores around the house.

She loves to mop (so of course I let her ha!), but for some reason she decided she would rather get on her hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor. I do love that kid.

After dinner we watched Dark Shadows in the game room. Zoë decide to take a picture of the screen during the opening credits. I secretly love that my husband is all "go big or go home" when it comes to electronics. Ssshh don't tell him. :)

I'm so over my hair lately. I thought dying it red would help but nope, I'm still bored with it. Plus I think putting color on it has seriously dried it out. So, I'm thinking about cutting it. I was looking through old pictures and came across this one from Mardi Gras probably 3 years ago. I think I like it. Any opinions?

Last night Zoë and I went to my parents house for a little visit. Zoë just LOVES my baby sisters so much. I don't think she quit laughing the entire time we were there.

My parents also gave us a bunch of Halloween decorations. I think this was Zoë's favorite thing because she wanted to take a picture of it.


Zoë's been going to a cheer camp all week, and tonight she is cheering at one of Faith's football games. She is so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment