Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We were able to celebrate in our NEW house! We couldn't have been more thankful or excited. 


Christmas Eve is spent with Chris's family. We enjoy spending the day with his parents, sister, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins.

Don't let this face fool you, she had a blast!


She got lots of new toys. I think my favorite thing she got was a globe! Yep, she told her Sweetpea she wanted a globe for Christmas so she can see the whole world.  I do love that kid!


Zoë told Santa all she wanted for Christmas was a gum-ball machine and surprises.  Well, she got lots of surprises.  


 Our new house is a two story, and Zoë's bedroom is on the second floor and the master bedroom is on the first floor. Chris and I were very excited to hear her come down the stairs this year. 


She was very excited about her surprises. Especially the Barbie house with an elevator!



Christmas was wonderful, but I'm glad to have the decorations put away. I'm trying to get things settled before our everyday life picks up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment